Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Breakfast For Lunch: Kids, Day 4


At some point, they'll have ordinary lunches, with sandwiches and that sort of thing. Maybe. For now, I'm having fun straying from the norm. First it was pizza, then nachos. Now: breakfast.

For Picky Eater:



Clockwise from top right: Heart-Shaped hard-Boiled Egg; Amish Friendship Bread; Blueberry Corn Muffin, Orange Wedge, & Babybel cheese; Orange slices. Juice to drink.


For Bayberry:

Same stuff, just more of it. Hard to tell but those eggs are in bunny and star shapes. :)

8 comments:

  1. How do you make shaped boiled eggs? That is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought some molds from Amazon. We love them. You can't tell, but they come out very detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I look forward to getting some inspiration for my preschooler's lunches this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we also have those molds LOVE them , and the kids like them too :) lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! My two like breakfast bentos for a change of pace too.

    And I am *drooling* over the cream cheese brownies from yesterday. I'm scared to make them b/c I'll end up eating the whole thing!

    Thanks for linking up this week, can't wait to follow your lunch adventures. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Kelly, Shane, and Shannon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, I LOVE breakfast for lunch/supper! Just wanted to invite you over to my blog www.bar7ranch.blogspot.com. The bentos are resuming and I am busy posting supply and storage posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've inspired me! Thank you!
    Please check out:
    http://nudebutnotrudefood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete