Thursday, February 24, 2011

Field Trip Lunch

Fancy's going on a field trip with her gifted class. They're studying ancient civilizations, and taking a trip to a museum that focuses on ancient Egypt today. She loves history, so I know she's going to have a good time.

I had a choice on the permission slip: pack a lunch, or order a brown bag lunch from the cafeteria. Guess which I chose.

Whole wheat wrap holding ham and provelone cheese; applesauce with cinnamon sprinkled on top; cucumber rounds; cantaloupe chunks. Orange juice to drink.

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome lunch. I wish that I could've gotten half that back when I was in public school. I never got anything unless I was lucky and found enough quarters that day to buy lunch. http://hamsshop.com/index.php?option=com_djcatalog2&view=itemstable&cid=17&Itemid=79

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get quality heated lunch box which is completely electric and can take your food warm for hours and days as well. It is useful for school and office as well.

    ReplyDelete