Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fancy's Lunch

I forgot to set my alarm last night, so I didn't wake up until nearly 6:30 this morning. I had Bay make her own lunch while I stumbled around in my sleepy stupor. I think she packed a peanut butter sandwich, some fruit, some green beans, and ???

She has to get on the bus at 6:45! Who had the bright idea that middle schoolers would be best served by getting up before dawn? Obviously, they don't parent middle schoolers, whoever they might be.

Anyway, Fancy's lunch. I was awake enough by the modest 7:30 that she has to wake up, and I put together a simple, tasty lunch. Here it is...


vanilla Greek yogurt with sliced bananas in it; sliced strawberries and kiwi; babybel cheese rounds; honey-almond granola. Milk to drink.

The Laptop Lunch carrier has enough room for two small ice packs. I'm using both today to make sure everything stays icy cold. Warm milk and warm yogurt just aren't very appetizing, ya know?

1 comment:

  1. Get quality heated lunch box which is completely electric and can take your food warm for hours and days as well. It is useful for school and office as well.

    ReplyDelete